Wedding Makeup Looks for Brides:-
1. Try subtly lined lids, softly blushed cheeks, and a strong wine-colored lip for a beautiful berry look.
3. For a gorgeous, gilded look, apply a waterproof gold cream shadow over the inner “V” corner of your eyes, then blend a brown shadow over your eyelid and along your lower lash line. Finish with a light pink blush and mauve lipstick.
4. Add drama to otherwise natural-looking makeup by lining your eyes on the top and bottom, and then adding a bit of black shadow onto your lid for a sexy, smoky effect. Lastly, contour your cheeks with bronzer and swipe on a nude gloss.
5. Or line your top and bottom lash lines and choose a light pink-champagne shadow to top your lids for a lighter, yet still dramatic look. Then apply a peach blush onto the apples of your cheeks and run a dusty rose lipstick over your pout.
9. If a brown smoky eye is your go-to, use an earth tone palette that offers shades within the same color family, so you can build a beautiful, gradated smoky eye with ease. To complete the look, sweep an apricot blush (which is universally flattering) over your cheeks and a clear gloss onto your lips.
10. Try an overall lighter look to really show off your natural beauty (this is especially good for outdoor weddings) by keeping your eyeliner more intense along the outer corner of your eyes. Finish with a light pink cheek color and a soft, yet bright pink shade on your lips.