Union Public Service Commission has Inviting Applications for 48 vacancies. UPSC is inviting online applications from eligible candidates on or before 31/05/2012.
Post Name: Union Public Service Commission
Post Name: Junior Scientific Officer
Post Name: Associate Professor
Post Name: Assistant Professor
Post Name: Director
Post Name: Assistant Director
Post Name: Senior Cartographer
The Candidates are requested to refer to the notification for the details of post wise age limit.
The Candidates are requested to refer to the notification for the details of post wise educational qualification.
Application Fee Details:
The Candidates have to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- either by remitting the money in any Branch of State Bank of India by cash or by using net banking facility of SBI by using Visa or Master Credit or Debit card. The SC/ST/Female/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
The eligible candidates will be selected on the base of performance in Personal Interview.
Steps for Online Application:
1. Before logging in the website the candidate must make the payment of fee through payment of cash at SBI or through net banking facility of SBI.
2. Next Log on to www.upsconline.nic.in to start the Online Application process to apply for one or more posts.
3. Next select on ‘Online Recruitment Application for Various Recruitment Posts’ link.
4. Then select the Apply Online link besides the desired post to be applied for from the list of vacancies.
5. Next click on ‘New Registration’ if you are applying for the post in UPSC for the first time or use the login details if you are already registered and then apply for the post.
6. Next fill all marked details carefully and click ‘Save and continue’ button to move on to next stage of application.
7. Next Fill all marked details carefully and submit the Application on or before 31/05/2012.
8. Next take print out of application form, attach photograph, attest signature and Super scribe the name of the post to be applied for on the envelope.
9. Next Paste Rs. 6/- on the cover and send it to the following address on or before 14/06/2012.
Joint Secretary (Recruitment),
Union Public Service Commission,
Dholpur House Shahjahan Road,
New Delhi -110069.