Top 5 Hair Products for Indian Hair
Everybody wants beautiful healthy hair and we strive hard with so many beauty tips and various hair products to have them look shiny and healthy. We in India have the much different hair when compared to other countries. The hair is typically thick, rough sometimes and we usually struggle hard to find the right product which can suit our needs to make hair soft, manageable and look awesome. We share below few products that can make you feel comfortable and which are usually desired by many of us.
L’Oreal Paris Elnett Satin Hairspray:
Hair spray is commonly used when you want to hair to remain in the style you choose for a longer time. Even the hair specialists in the salon often use it on your hair after the hairdo is completed so that it remains for the longer time until your party or occasion is completed. L’ Oreal Paris Elnett Satin hairspray is a unique product which is very good and is recommended by many people. As the company claims, this gives a supreme hold which is long lasting giving you a shiny and soft hair, protecting from the humidity.
The product is priced Rs 180/- for 75 ml and Rs 420/- for 200 ml.
- Does not frizz out hair after styling
- No white film is cast on the hair after using
- Not so expensive
- Available in different packaging according to our needs.
- Strong smell for about 30mins after spraying could cause inconvenience.
- Uneven spray can cause the hair become hard in between.
This oil is instantly absorbed by hair and helps in giving you a natural, brilliant shine and silky finish. It restores elasticity and rebuilds hair by penetrating deep into the hair. This oil is rich in vegetable proteins and helps in reviving, hydrating and detangling hair, wigs and hair extensions.
This product is available for around Rs 2100 /- for 100 ml.
- Improves hair texture and restores health of hair
- Does not make hair greasy
- Pleasant smell
- Can work as a mild heat protector
- Expensive for a small quantity
- Packaging is not travel friendly
- Not available so easily in all the stores.
This widely available product is well recommended for people having grey hair. This is made for herbal products and free from chemicals. It helps in covering grey hair and also in lightening them.
The product is available for about Rs 140 /- for 200 gm.
- Works as a conditioner for hair
- Makes hair shiny and bouncy
- Contains natural ingredients due to which no side effects are observed.
- Absorbs oil from scalp.
- Soak for about 30 minutes before use. The quantity increases after soaking so make sure how much you need.
- Expensive when compared with other products.
- Availability in remote places can be a concern.
Sunsilk Keratinology Heat Protector Spray:
As we all know it is usually recommended to use a hair spray to protect our hair from heat. You don’t have to run to a salon every time to get your hair treated. Sunsilk has come out with a unique product with repairs damaged hair in 5 days with its Advanced Reconstruction Range. It reconstructs the hair surface with nourishing your hair with its micro nutrients.
The product is available for Rs 400/- for 180 ml.
- Easily available in almost all supermarkets
- Moisturizes hair even without usage of conditioner.
- Makes your hair shiny
- Contains Keratins and UV filers.
- Too much spraying in an area would make wet and hard to dry
- Chances of forming an artificial layer on hair after spraying
L’Oreal Total Repair 5 Serum:
This helps in repairing the hair surface and helps in protecting hair damage and hair splits. It also nourishes hair from root to tip.
The product is available for Rs 140/- for 40 ml.
- Travel friendly packing.
- Helps hair to become smooth and soft.
- Detangles hair with ease after washing
- Mild fragrance
- Easily available in market.
- Controls frizz in hair up to certain extent
- Can give you a sticky feeling