1 Tips For Living A Healthy Life
1.Consume enough water
Every cell in human body needs water from head to toe. That is why it is so important to drink enough fluid. Take for example, brain consists of 90% of water, if you do not supply enough liquid/water to your body, your brain cannot function and work well, and you will get headache or migraine. Hence, next time, if you feel fatigue and headache, it may be the sign of dehydration some functions of water in our body are……….
• Transports nutrients and oxygen into cells
• Moisturizes the air in lungs
• Regulates body temperature
• Helps with metabolism
• Protects our vital organ
• Helps our organs to absorb nutrients better
• Protects and moisturizes our joints
2. Have enough sleep
The human body is amazing biological machine, which is subjected to more stress, the faster it grows and develops strength. This is what we do when we train, we put our bodies and minds are increasingly high levels of stress. Therefore, to gain maximum benefit from the training you need to get enough hours of sleep.
It is generally accepted that most people need about 8 hours of sleep a day, but people are different.
This is the program step by step, you learned what means "perfect quality of sleep."
Meditation has Physical and psychological and Spiritual benefits It can be practiced anywhere, at any given moment, and it is not time consuming (15-20 min. per day is good). Best of all, meditation has NO negative side effects. Bottom line, there is nothing but positive to be gained from it.
4. Do exercise, select those you enjoy mostly
5. Have good amount of Fruits, vegetables and select Dark colored foods
6. Minimize and even avoid processed food
7. Minimize oily food
8. Take deep breath
9. Walk on bare foot
10.Have organic food
11. Avoid having sugary foods
12. Live with a purpose
13. Maintain good dental Hygiene
14. Go out often
15. Mingle with healthy people
16. Avoid and stop smoking, Alcohol and caffeine/Sodas