Intestinal worms are many kinds like giardiasis, tapeworms, thread worms, pin worms, round worms etc. This intestinal worms commonly found in the children. This can be from person to person through infected food, also through poson to poerson contact. You must seek the doctor immediately if your kid is suffering from diarrhea or nausea for two weeks. Causes for intestinal worms These intestinal worms are spread through under cooked food, under cooked meat, impure food, impure water etc. Your kid may also get infected through contaminated water, impure municipal water, swimming pool, river. Get the best results when treat the all infected persons at a time. Warmness and dryness kills the intestinal worm’s eggs. So keep and maintain the clothes towels should be clean before going to use the remedies. Keep the nails cleaned and take the precautions about the food and cooking. Symptoms The symptoms for the intestinal worms effected child or persons are. These worms come out of anus in the nights for laying eggs, so your children may get itching in the nights. You need to suspect of this if they are frequently scratch their anus. Their eggs can live outside up to two weeks, on the cloths, skin and bed. It is the one of the reasons you may get another kid infected. Major symptoms are
- Loss of appetite
- Weight loss
- Nausea and vomiting
- Bloating/distended abdomen
- Soft, greasy stools
Home remedies for the intestinal worms
- Onion juice helps to clear the thread worms in the children. Take the onions and grind them well and take the juice from the onion mix. Take it in the morning with empty stomach.
- Two grams of drum stick seeds powder with the cold water helps to clean the intestinal worms.
- Take the paste of unripe betel nut paste. Mix this paste with the lemon juice. Beet nut paste is 1 gram and 1 table spoon of lemon juice. Take this medicine internally expels the intestinal worms.
- Basil leaves or basil seeds are helpful to clean the worms. Prepare the decoction with the basil leaves or basil seeds powder. This decoction fights with the intestinal worms.
- Take the four table spoons of milk from the unripe papaya fruit. Add this milk with the one table spoon of honey and four tablespoons of boiling water. This is the effective anthelmintic for expelling the worms.
- Take the bark or peel of the pomegranate. Make it dry and powder it. Take the 5 grams of bark pomegranate powder with the sugar helps a lot.